Gin Full Coverage Pocketed Bra
The Gin is named after our co-founder, Agnes "Jinrong", and inspired by her love for gin & tonics, and sexy yet supportive lingerie for a larger bust line.
The Gin is a dual-functional bra that works for larger bust lines as well as breast cancer survivors who require pockets for breast forms.
- 3-Part Cup – we designed this bra to create a sexy and supportive shape for larger busts
- Discrete Pockets – pockets inside the bra with breast pockets inside the bra were designed with breast cancer survivors in mind, and can be used with breast forms or thin pads
- No Boning – we avoided plastic and metal boning to avoid poking and wear-and-tear in your bra
- Sports-Grade Mesh – cool against the skin and moisture-wicking, exceptionally comfortable for those who've recently undergone radiation for breast cancer
- Floral Leavers Lace – intricate leavers lace required days to weave. It'll have you feeling like a million bucks!
- Plush back adjustable straps with custom engraved Amour Caché adjusters
- Soft microfiber hook & eye
- Wash by hand with cold water and gentle soap to prolong the life of your bra
- Composition: Cups 70% rayon, 30% nylon; bra band 100% nylon, mesh lining 92% nylon, 8% spandex; side panel lining 100% nylon. Exclusive of trims
Agnes wears a 32DD